Miss Hibernia Info
Information about Miss Hibernia 2019
Download the application now (3 pages).
Applicants for the Miss Hibernia Pageant must have the following requirements:
1. You must be of Irish Descent.
2. You must be between the ages of 16-22.
3. Open to young women, single and never married.
4. The Official Biographical Form must be completed and submitted with the entry form.
5. You must submit a photograph with your entry.
6. You must be able to attend the screening interview on January 20, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. at Kathy’s Restaurant in Flushing.
7. You must be able to attend the 2019 Pre-St. Patrick’s Day Party where Miss Hibernia 2019 will be crowned on Saturday, February 9, 2019, at Dom Polski Hall at 3415 N. Linden Rd. (near Pierson Rd.) at 4:00 p.m.
8. You must be able to participate in St. Patrick Day events in Flint on March 17th.
MISS HIBERNIA 2019: $1,500 Cash Scholarship
First Runner-Up: $1,000 Cash Scholarship
Second Runner-Up: $500 Cash Scholarship
FORM: You must submit the Miss Hibernia 2019 Application including the Biographical Information Form to enter the Pageant. There are three total pages. (You must have Adobe PDF to view forms.)
BASIS OF SELECTION: Knowledge of Irish heritage, poise, personality, appearance, and interview with the Screening Committee.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019 (application must be received by) Email it!
MAIL ENTRIES TO:
Miss Hibernia 2019
6474 Pine Brook Lane
Burton, Mi 48509
(810) 955.1779 Please call to confirm entry and times.