Miss Hibernia Info
Information about Miss Hibernia 2019
Applicants for the Miss Hibernia Pageant must have the following requirements:
1. You must be of Irish Descent.
2. You must be between the ages of 16-22.
3. Open to young women, single and never married.
4. The Official Biographical Form must be completed and submitted with the entry form.
5. You must submit a photograph with your entry.
6. Resident of Genesee County.
7. You must be able to attend the screening interview on January 20, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. at Kathy’s Restaurant in Flushing.
8. You must be able to attend the 2019 Pre-St. Patrick’s Day Party where Miss Hibernia 2019 will be crowned on Saturday, February 9, 2019, at Dom Polski Hall at 3415 N. Linden Rd. (near Pierson Rd.) at 4:00 p.m.
9. You must be able to participate in St. Patrick Day events in Flint on March 17th.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019 (application must be received by)
Miss Hibernia 2019: $1,500 Cash Scholarship
First Runner-Up: $1,000 Cash Scholarship
Second Runner-Up: $500 Cash Scholarship
FORM: You must submit the MsHiberniaEntryApp19 including the Biographical Information Form to enter the Pageant. There are three total pages. (You must have Adobe PDF to view forms.)
BASIS OF SELECTION: Knowledge of Irish heritage, poise, personality, appearance, and interview with the Screening Committee.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019 (application must be received by) Email it!
MAIL ENTRIES TO:
Miss Hibernia 2019
6474 Pine Brook Lane
Burton, Mi 48509
Please call (810) 730-4446 to confirm entry and times.