Flint St. Patrick's Day Celebration
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Grand Marshal Mr. Patrick O'Reilly
Information about Miss Hibernia 2013.
Applicants for the Miss Hibernia Pageant must have the following requirements:
1. You must be of Irish Descent.
2. You must be between the ages of 16-22.
3. Open to young women, single and never married.
4. The Official Biographical Form must be completed and submitted with the entry form.
5. You must submit a photograph with your entry.
6. You must be able to attend the screening interview on a Sunday in January 9, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. at Kathy's Restaurant in Flushing.
7. You must be able to attend the 2013 Pre-St. Patrick's Day Party where Miss Hibernia 2013 will be crowned on Saturday, February 9, 2013, at Dom Polski Hall at 3415 N. Linden Rd. (near Pierson Rd.) at 4:00 p.m.
8) You must be able to participate in St. Patrick's Day events in Flint on March 17.
MISS HIBERNIA 2010: $1,000 Cash Scholarship
First Runner-Up: $500 Cash Scholarship
Second Runner-Up: $350 Cash Scholarship
BASIS OF SELECTION: Knowledge of Irish heritage, poise, personality, appearance, and interview with the Screening Committee.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013 (application must be received by) Email it!
MAIL ENTRIES TO:
Miss Hibernia 2013
9155 Clam Lake Road
Ballaire, MI 49615
(810) 955.1779 Please call to confirm entry and times.