Flint St. Patrick's Day Celebration
Monday, March 17, 2014
Grand Marshal Mr. Mike Donlan
Information about Miss Hibernia 2014.
Applicants for the Miss Hibernia Pageant must have the following requirements:
1. You must be of Irish Descent.
2. You must be between the ages of 16-22.
3. Open to young women, single and never married.
4. The Official Biographical Form must be completed and submitted with the entry form.
5. You must submit a photograph with your entry.
6. You must be able to attend the screening interview on January 12, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. at Kathy's Restaurant in Flushing.
7. You must be able to attend the 2014 Pre-St. Patrick's Day Party where Miss Hibernia 2014 will be crowned on Saturday, February 8, 2014, at Dom Polski Hall at 3415 N. Linden Rd. (near Pierson Rd.) at 4:00 p.m.
MISS HIBERNIA 2014: $1,000 Cash Scholarship
First Runner-Up: $500 Cash Scholarship
Second Runner-Up: $350 Cash Scholarship
BASIS OF SELECTION: Knowledge of Irish heritage, poise, personality, appearance, and interview with the Screening Committee.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: Friday, Jan. 4, 2014 (application must be received by) Email it!
MAIL ENTRIES TO:
Miss Hibernia 2014
6474 Pine Brook Lane
Burton, Mi 48509
(810) 955.1779 Please call to confirm entry and times.